June 29, 2012

Are You Our Next FashionCentsation?



I won't say being a model is my dream, but I love posing. For my own keeping mostly. "Camwhoring" is the word these days. That's a wee bit too much of a word, huh? 

So, striking pose during my recent photo shoot for my online store, FashionCents's debut collections was easy breezy! I was doing my normal thing but only this time I don't have to hold my own camera. It was so much fun being able to move freely and toying around with my creativity! The photographer didn't have much to say throughout the photo session. Either he was very pleased with what I did or irritated seeing me giving him too many crazy pose. What can I say? I'm a natural :p

So here are some of the photos (credit to my sister. Photos taken using her Ipod). For more pictures by our photographer, RafiqRahman, visit our fan page at www.facebook.com/fashioncents.my











Oh yeah....I love being made up! Having someone touching up my make up and doing my scarf while I was shooting. So diva-ish. Hehehehe


Have you ever dreamed of being a model ? Believe in the power of dreams. Everything is possible when you believe, do you know that? We are scouting for models @ fashioncentsation for our upcoming collections. So, you think you got FashionCents? 

Watch this space, our fan page and follow our tweeter @my_fashioncents to know how you could be our Next Top FashionCentsation and be featured in our upcoming collection posters!


No comments:

Post a Comment