June 22, 2012

Me, Myself and THEIR makeup


I remember how I used to raid my mom's and my sister's makeup bags to find out if there was anything for me. Most of the time, I ended up with lipstick, of course. The easiest to apply. 

Up till today, I still raid theirs but this time to see if there's anything I could "preserve" in my make up bag :P Whenever they realize something is missing from their bag, they surely know where to search. Wonder if it's written somewhere on my face. BEWARE! MAKE UP STEALER!

I love makeup, I'm not going to lie. I had a blast during our photo shoot the other day. Love my make up so much. Thank you to Aleeya Wahiddin, the young and talented makeup artist. Was beaming with excitement seeing her arriving with her super "complicated" makeup kit. hahahhahahah. I wish I had one like her's. So many choices of lipsticks, eye shadows and blushers to choose from. Maybe I should get one for my myself....so that my mom and sisters could be at peace :p


No comments:

Post a Comment