May 23, 2012

C.O.N.F.E.S.S.I.O.N


In the words of Dayah Bakar, "You must let them know the TRUTH that I am not the blog writer!". Bla...bla...bla...bla...

You know how lawyers are good in talking, convincing and sometimes manipulating right ? And how they always uphold justice and the truth. Nothing but the truth. Okay! I give up. Yes, Maam!

So, here goes.....a special introduction to the woman behind the scene :) I'm Iza Bakar, Dayah Bakar's sister. Well, that is pretty obvious. Not only we are sisters, she's also my partner in crime, my confidante and my boss (vice versa) .

She is a babbler never a writer which explains why I am doing this. So, the Royal Highness Editor In Chief will tell me what to write, including this special confession. LOL

With that, enjoy reading. Cheers!

From left to right : Babbler and Writer

4 comments:

  1. so cute! the perfect combo - blabber + writer! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yas!
    I guess it's you:) Thanks for reading. Yeah,the blabber is most of the time the BOSS. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute nye...all d best to FashionCents...;)

    ReplyDelete