May 27, 2012

Pau Face

Heyya, Pau face! How are you doing? At first...I felt it was okay, kinda cute. But after a while, it just got a wee bit irritating and not fun or cute or whatsoever. I need a face reshaping, please!


It's the shape of my face that earned me that title. I've longed for a slimmer jaw and cheek. Tried to shed some weight because I thought that might help, but to no avail. This pau face is going to remain even if I become size "0" (Yeah, I wish!). Nevertheless, I believe God knows what's best for me.

Now, this pau face owner is prouder than ever to declare that it is my utmost special and unique "accessory" created by Allah. Well, at least I won't look haggard in 10 years to come :) Even though face reshaping technology is more affordable now, I refuse to change this God's greatest creation. Whatever your shape is, be it round, pau, square or diamond, be grateful! Alhamdulillah.

To all fellow pau faces out there, here are some famous pau faces to make you feel better :p





No comments:

Post a Comment