May 28, 2012

My Favorite Accessory


Besides my "pau face", here is my next favourite accessory. Something I can't live without, besides my family and my phone :p


Unlike most celebrities who put on their shades to cover dark circles / puffy eyes or to remain unknown (sorry, did I just say celebrities ? Either I'm confused or they are :p), I use mine to avoid direct sunlight. Although I must admit that I overused it, but never in the shopping mall. BIG no!

This isn't my only shades, but I love my aviator too much. Not because I'm obsessed with MJ or FT, but love the fact that it highlights the stardom in me. Okay, please puke now :p

Matter of fact, found most of my photos (no matter what character I was in) were in my favorite accessory. Well , I don't call it "favorite" for nothing, rite :)

The everyday me
The lawyer-in-the-making me
The student me *yucks*
The righteous me *Ameen*




No comments:

Post a Comment