July 07, 2012

Que Sera Sera


When I was just a little girl...I asked my mother, what will I be? Will I be pretty ? Will I be rich? Here's what she said to me....

Que Sera Sera....Whatever will be, will be...The future's not ours to see...Que Sera Sera... What will be, will be !

Up till now, I'm still confused of what am I going to be. Logically, I should be a lawyer, since I've spent so much time memorising all the sections and clauses, but deep inside I don't feel like being one. I am currently reflecting over the career landscape open to me. Am I the only one having this dilemma or it is natural for someone graduating like me? 

 To chambering or not to chambering? That's the BIG question running through my head now. I could only imagine the agony of going through the 9 months period of slaving myself to the legal firm, which upon completion, I will be called to the Bar and become a full-fledged lawyer to practice law.

I love what I'm doing now. Being my own boss and at the same time running around getting all things done like a "kuli". I love FashionCents because I love fashion so much and the fact that it has not reminded me even a bit of those legal terms, except for sometimes when I use I objecto my sister's silly ideas :p

  Ah, it's okay. I am going to enjoy life for now and letting fate take its course. I'm just going to watch an inspiring movie for now and who knows I 'll be able to make a better decision?


And I called "Spiderman" inspiring? " Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option. " - Peter Parker 
I'll think about it!
Serious matter aside, on a serious note.....I love my shoes :)






No comments:

Post a Comment