July 26, 2012

Ahlan Ramadan Mubarak


Salam

Please excuse my absence. Been really busy lately. Thesis, classes and FashionCents, of course.

As always, I am so excited for the holy month, Ramadan. I am truly grateful that I still get the chance to enjoy Ramadan this year and to be able to perform my fasting ibadah and tarawih. 

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying regarding Ramadan, "Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven."  

So, let us all make the best out of the month where all the gates of the heaven are opened by truly devoting ourselves in seeking HIS blessings and forgiveness. May Allah accept our ibadah, InsyaAllah.


I hope it is not too late for me to wish all my muslim followers out there a blessed and glorious Ramadhan.

SALAM RAMADAN.....




No comments:

Post a Comment